We Include Everything You Need and Little Extras to Your Stay
Choose lodging at our North Shore B&B, and be welcomed at the front door by the Innkeepers Jim and Joy Fischer, be pampered with comfortable accommodations, and relax and enjoy luxurious amenities and local attractions during your Duluth, MN vacation.
Each suite is equipped with:
- a gas fireplace
- a private bathroom
- a European towel warmer
- a wall mounted hair dryer
- a magnifying mirror
- a Jacuzzi whirlpool for two
- a hypo-allergenic featherbed
- Gilchrist & Soames bath products
- Silk Petal Soaps made here by Innkeeper Joy
- two over-sized luxurious Monarch bathrobes to wear during your stay
- Television and DVD player
- an audio system and CD player
- state-of-the-art air conditioning throughout the Inn and in each suite
- high quality linens
- a selection of books and magazines
- a welcome tray with ice bucket and tongs, bottled water, beverage glasses and wine glasses, a cork screw, and a hand-written welcome note from the Innkeepers
Every morning a sumptuous, full breakfast is offered which can be enjoyed in the dining room, on the front porch, or–our specialty–delivered to your suite in a basket to be eaten on your dining table next to the fireplace or on an outdoor deck overlooking Oregon Creek.
Relax in the 1,000-square-foot glass enclosed porch filled with comfortable wicker furniture, overstuffed pillows, plants, books and magazines, games, puzzles and marble chess board, log burning fireplace, and great views of our landscape and historic neighborhood. Sit back and listen to the babbling creek as it flows to Lake Superior.
At any time of the day, you may find yourself enjoying soft, soothing music flowing from our baby grand piano in the living room or relaxing in the Firelight Room and reading magazines or The Firelight Inn on Oregon Creek Bed and Breakfast scrapbook. The solitude of our secluded property is the perfect setting for your romantic Minnesota retreat!
Treat yourself with a stop in our original butler’s pantry for home-baked cookies, snacks, and drinks from a Flavia Beverage Machine before making a selection from our library of DVDs and CDs to take back to your room.
We are doing our part to be a “green” inn by placing recycling bins in each suite and throughout the B&B, using locally grown produce and farm-raised meats, and using Ecolab cleaning products which are environmentally friendly detergents for laundry and cleaning. The amenity basket in each bathroom includes a makeup remover package, a Fuller glycerine soap bar and conditioning shampoo.
Your stay includes the services of the Innkeepers to assist you in making your visit a treasured memory. Let the warmth of the firelight surround you!